Do you want to work with Junto Magazine? Check out our open positions below, send resumes to email@example.com.
All editors are paid out of the submission fees for pieces they work on.
Genre Editor (Literature)
Do you have experience working as an editor, either with poetry or prose? If so, one of our Genre Editor (Literature) positions may be right for you!
Reports to: Editor-in-Chief, Publisher
- Review submissions as they come in and evaluate using established guidelines and criteria, writing a brief review providing quality feedback in addition to the guideline ratings.
- Interact with accepted authors to edit accepted pieces.
- Along with other editors, evaluate and revise the grading criteria as needed.
- Work with creators who have been accepted on any changes that need to be made to improve the quality of content.
- Conduct interviews with established content creators, compose blog posts, write articles exploring techniques and processes, or the impact that well-known creators have had on their medium.
- Promote magazine
- Other responsibilities as required