So you want to write a guest post for Junto Magazine? That’s great! However, to maintain a consistent style on the blog, there guidelines guest bloggers are expected to follow.
Right now, we’re especially interesting in guest posts from those we’ve published. We want to hear more about your story, poem, or piece of art and the process you went through while writing.
Junto Magazine is a literary and visual arts magazine dedicated to collective ideas. We want our blog content to showcase the creative process by allowing authors and artists to discuss their creative process and where they find their inspiration.
Unfortunately, that means we will not accept pitches about the twenty times Phoebe was the wokest character on FRIENDS.
- Blog posts should be between 1000 - 1500 words
- Blog posts must contain the following
- One H1 Heading
- Minimum of two H2 Headings
- Minimum of one image [see image requirements below]
- H1 should be centered at the top of the post.
- H2 should be flushed left.
- Images should be centered below relevant paragraphs with relevant captions underneath.
- Featured Photo: 1920 x 1080
- Relevant to the post or Author image
- In-post images: 1200 x 628
- Relevant to the post - Free photos can be found on Pixabay or Unsplash if necessary.
Contact Samantha Oty with pitches email@example.com